1. We believe in the verbal inspiration and plenary authority of both Old and New Testaments.
2. We believe in the Triune God:
Father — Genesis 1:1
Son — John 10:30
Holy Spirit; John 4:24
3. We believe in the Virgin birth and Deity of Jesus Christ.
— Luke 1:35
4. We believe in the shed blood of Jesus Christ, the only atonement for sins.
— Romans 3:25
5. We believe that men are justified on the single ground of faith in the shed blood of Jesus Christ.
— Acts 3:38-39
6. We believe in the depravity of all men and their lost condition by nature.
— Romans 3:19
7. We believe in the personality of Satan.
— Job 1:6-7
8. We believe in the eternal conscious punishment of all unsaved men.
— Matthew 25:46
9. We believe that the Holy Spirit is a Person who convicts the world of sin, and regenerates, indwells, enlightens, and guides the believer.
— John 16:8 ; 1 Corinthians 3:16 ; John 10:28-29
10. We believe that those who receive the Lord Jesus Christ as Savior may have full assurance of their salvation.
— 1 Timothy 2:5
11. We believe in the bodily resurrection and Lordship of Jesus.
— Acts 2:32 ; 1 Timothy 2:5
12. We believe in the personal return of our Lord Jesus Christ.
— Acts 1:11 ; 1 Thessalonians 4:16-17
13. We believe all believers in this dispensation are members of the Body of Christ, the Church.
— 1 Corinthians 12:12-13
14. We believe all believers are called into a life of separation from all worldly and sinful practices.
— James 4:4 ; Romans 12:1 ,2; John 2:16 , 2 Corinthians 6:14
15. We believe in the obligation of the believer to witness by deed and word to these truths and to proclaim the Gospel to all the world.
— Acts 1:8